- Enterprise Data Platform
Investing in an Enterprise Data Platform that is analytics-ready can drive huge benefits across the organization. Such a platform can form the bedrock for solutions to meet local and global needs, leverage digital transformation to enable and automate efficient business processes, and provide insights to support data-driven decisions. But where do you start?
For many organizations, the potential benefits of such a platform are huge, and can increase data maturity to the point where data is a key competitive advantage. This is critically important in an ever-changing consumer and competitor landscape. But, how do organizations prioritize and realize the business benefits, and prevent the approach becoming a pure IT initiative?
During this webcast we present a proven approach to setting up an enterprise-wide data platform focusing on the key objectives of:
- Delivering value to the business
- Delivering value at optimum speed
- Benefiting from synergies in requirements
Building an Enterprise Data Platform with Analytics in mind (28 mins)
What we cover:
- The strategic approach to establishing an enterprise-wide data platform
- The prioritization of data and products
- Key considerations to ensure a successful program, including data availability, scalability, and user empowerment
Is it for you?
- Are you planning on setting up an enterprise data platform and don’t know where to start?
- Does your organization intend to do more with analytics, and need a platform to support those aspirations?
- Is an initiative taking too long to realize business benefits?
- Do you have an existing enterprise data layer, that you are looking to refresh?
- Are your company’s priorities rapidly changing and you need to provide up to date data to understand the new market?