- Amazon Web Services
- Data Analytics Architecture
Join us on April 23rd as we discuss key considerations when defining an AWS enterprise architecture for your Business Intelligence & Analytics needs.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) has been a consistent leader in the cloud infrastructure market and offers a staggering number of services catering to data storage, data processing, and analytical capabilities. Identifying the tool that exactly meets your needs can be challenging.
In this webcast, we will draw upon our experience to lay out critical design considerations, look at common design patterns and discuss how you can combine various AWS services to create scalable and agile applications that deliver on both business and IT priorities.
- Explores how AWS can be leveraged to define a flexible architecture that drives business value
- Explores design patterns suited to BI & Analytics requirements
Is it for you?
- Are you looking for guidance in shaping your cloud strategy and architecture?
- Are you using or considering adopting AWS to modernize your business processes?
- Are you interested in finding out which AWS components might be relevant to you?