- Amazon Web Services
Thorogood consultants Jai Pradhan and Liam Doyle look at how Tableau integrates with a variety of offerings available through Amazon Web Services and explores how this robust, powerful cloud platform can benefit your business.
Tableau continues to integrate with exciting platforms that can enhance the power of the analysis within your organization. Amazon Web Services is a leader in the cloud space, with Tableau offering seamless integration with this platform. In this webcast, we explain how Tableau can be used to interrogate and unleash insights from AWS data sources including Amazon Redshift, Amazon Aurora, Amazon Athena, and Amazon EMR.
What to expect
This recorded webcast includes a live presentation, sample architectures, and tool demos as we discuss the following topics:
- Overview of the AWS platform and its varied offerings
- How AWS tools can be used for data and analytics
- A demonstration of how Tableau can enhance the quality of analysis
Is it for you?
- Are you intrigued by the flexibility and power of the AWS platform and looking to learn more?
- Are you currently using Tableau in your organization and interested in expanding the scope of analysis?
- Do you want to learn how Tableau can help enhance the quality of your analytics outputs from AWS platforms?