In this recorded webcast, we show how Tableau can be leveraged in Corporate Real Estate Management to streamline reporting processes and get quick insights into your data.
This webcast focuses on the use of Tableau in Corporate Real Estate Management to realize efficiencies in reporting processes and get quick insights into your portfolio.
Thorogood has a wealth of experience deploying BI tools to help manage Corporate Real Estate. During this webcast we leverage our industry experience, knowledge of technical BI solutions, and understanding of common challenges, including those pertaining to forecasting and space planning, to highlight how Tableau can help with Corporate Real Estate management.
What we cover:
- A brief introduction to Tableau
- Discussion of the benefits of using Tableau in Corporate Real Estate for reporting purposes
- An exploration into how using the tool can bring value to your organization
Is it for you?
- Are you currently working in the Corporate Real Estate space?
- Are you using Tableau in your organization and are interested in learning how you can use it to enhance your analysis?
- Would you like to get a glimpse into different ways others may be using the tool?