- Tableau Catalog
- Explain Data
Thorogood consultant Liz McCreesh reviews some powerful new features in Tableau’s product roadmap that can help you get better insights into your data. See how AI can help explain data anomalies.
Tableau is rapidly expanding the value of its platform by continuing to enhance its reporting & analytics functionality. Explain Data, a new feature currently in beta, can help you identify the different narratives behind trends in your data. In this webcast, we demonstrate how some exciting new features including Explain Data and Tableau Catalog can help your organization get better insights from your data.
What we cover:
- A brief summary of the exciting new features in Tableau’s product roadmap
- A demonstration of how the Explain Data feature can help you understand data anomalies
- A demonstration of how Tableau Catalogue can help your organization better manage data
Is it for you?
- Are you currently using Tableau in your organization and interested in learning how it can enhance your analysis?
- Do you want to understand how advance analytical techniques can help explain trends in your data?
- Would you like to see new features such as Explain Data and Tableau Catalogue in action?