Thorogood consultants Amanda Quon and Ben Dunmire explored the possibilities of enhancing Customer Relationship Management systems by integrating Tableau applications and Salesforce.com
Salesforce is a market-leading, cloud-based Customer Relationship Management platform. Tableau is an increasingly popular market leader in the Data Visualization space. In this webcast, we will discuss how these two products can be combined into one powerful solution to produce a compelling CRM platform.
Applying the Power of Tableau and Salesforce (41 minutes)
What we cover
- How the Business Intelligence capabilities of Tableau can be connected to an organization’s data from Salesforce;
- How Tableau visualizations can be embedded within the Salesforce platform to more clearly display trends and patterns in Salesforce.com data;
- How the Salesforce platform can be extended using Tableau visualizations from other data sources.
Is it for you?
- Are you looking to invigorate your sales pipeline and lead generation with a more insightful approach to visualization?
- Are you using both Salesforce.com and Tableau Software, and are keen to understand the potential for integration?
- Are you using Salesforce.com, but struggling to combine this information with other systems?