- Planning Processes
Anaplan’s connected planning platform is causing companies to reimagine how they bring together people, data, and plans. Tableau’s advanced visualization capabilities are giving companies a new way to see meaningful insights in their data. Together, these two technology platforms offer companies a powerful approach for modernizing the planning process.
Anaplan in combination with Tableau offers a dynamic platform for enabling data driven planning and decision making. Thorogood Consultant Amanda Teschko demonstrates the value of combining Anaplan and Tableau.
Powerful Pairings Modernizing the Planning Process with Tableau and Anaplan
What we cover:
In this webcast, we:
- Introduce Anaplan’s cloud-based planning and analytics platform and the Tableau product suite.
- Explore how Tableau and Anaplan can be used in conjunction to provide a robust platform for planning, collaboration, and analysis
- Demonstrate the power of connecting your planning and analysis by combining Tableau and Anaplan
Is it for you?
- Do you have cumbersome, antiquated or spreadsheet-based business planning processes which could benefit from a transformation?
- Would you like to enhance your business planning abilities with a robust cloud-based planning and reporting platform?
- Are you an Anaplan user looking for more advanced analysis and reporting options?
Are you interested in enabling more users to gain insight from your planning applications with Tableau?