- Planning Processes
Anaplan’s connected planning platform is causing companies to reimagine how they bring together people, data, and plans. Tableau’s advanced visualization capabilities are giving companies a new way to see meaningful insights in their data. Together, these two technology platforms offer companies a powerful approach for modernizing the planning process.
Anaplan in combination with Tableau offers a dynamic platform for enabling data driven planning and decision making. Thorogood Consultant Amanda Teschko demonstrates the value of combining Anaplan and Tableau.
What we cover:
In this webcast, we:
- Introduce Anaplan’s cloud-based planning and analytics platform and the Tableau product suite.
- Explore how Tableau and Anaplan can be used in conjunction to provide a robust platform for planning, collaboration, and analysis
- Demonstrate the power of connecting your planning and analysis by combining Tableau and Anaplan
Is it for you?
- Do you have cumbersome, antiquated or spreadsheet-based business planning processes which could benefit from a transformation?
- Would you like to enhance your business planning abilities with a robust cloud-based planning and reporting platform?
- Are you an Anaplan user looking for more advanced analysis and reporting options?
Are you interested in enabling more users to gain insight from your planning applications with Tableau?