- Power BI
- Microsoft Azure
Thorogood consultants Austin Fiero and Scott Stieritz demonstrate how the business modeling strengths of Anaplan can be enhanced by leveraging the reporting strengths of the Microsoft BI stack.
Evaluating the strengths of both product suites, they showcase how these tools can be combined to drive valuable, data-driven decision making. This webcast includes live demonstrations illustrating real examples through customer experiences.
What the webcast covers:
Anaplan has continued to gain traction as a leading cloud-based platform for business planning and modeling and has been a replacement for Excel in many use cases. The Microsoft BI stack is a proven market leader with robust data transformation and reporting offerings. Together, these tools can be paired to provide a powerful, cloud-based system with data entry, business modeling, reporting and analytics.
We answer questions such as:
- How can analysts leverage the business modeling capabilities of Anaplan to streamline their planning processes?
- How can various Microsoft Azure tools be used to combine and transform data from Anaplan and across your organization?
- How can users utilize Microsoft Excel, Reporting Services and Power BI to explore their enriched Anaplan models and gain valuable insights?
- How can businesses increase their agility through leveraging cloud platforms?
Is it for you?
- Are you interested in hearing about real-world applications of Microsoft BI and Anaplan to address common challenges in the Business Intelligence and Analytics industry?