- Tableau Desktop
- Tableau Server/Online
In this recorded webcast Thorogood Consultants Sarah Diehl and Laura Kolstad explore how Tableau can be leveraged to gain valuable insights into your IQVIA data.
With billions of records of data, there are countless ways you can slice and dice your IQVIA (formally IMS) data. In this webcast, they take a tour of the various ways you can utilize Tableau to gain valuable insights into your IQVIA drug data.
Thorogood has a wealth of experience deploying BI tools in the pharmaceuticals and healthcare space. During this webcast we leverage our industry experience, knowledge of technical BI solutions, and understanding of common challenges, to highlight how BI applications can be used in conjunction with IQVIA drug data to create meaningful reports.
What to expect
- A brief introduction to Tableau and IQVIA
- Exploration into how using the tool can bring value to your organization
Is it for you?
- Are you currently working with IQVIA data?
- Are you using Tableau in your organization and are interested in learning how you can use it to enhance your analysis?
- Would you like to get a glimpse into different ways others maybe visualizing the data and creating reports?