In this recorded Webcast Thorogood consultant, Archana Krishna takes a dive into the world of DevOps and explores how DevOps practices can be applied to Business Intelligence & Analytics using the tools offered by the AWS platform.
DevOps – the philosophy and supporting tools – is being increasingly adopted by organizations, driven by the growing desire and need for faster delivery, higher efficiency, and automation. AWS, a consistent leader in the cloud infrastructure market, is built on a set of fundamental principles that are closely aligned to the DevOps philosophy.
In this webcast, we explore how some of the AWS DevOps tools and services can be used to practice DevOps and transform ways of working in the delivery and implementation of Business Intelligence & Analytics solutions.
- discusses the principles and value of DevOps
- explores the various facets of the DevOps model – CI / CD, Infrastructure as a Code and more…
- introduces the wide range of AWS services that can be used to implement DevOps
Is it for you?
- Are you interested in finding out ways to be more effective and more responsive to your customers?
- Are you using or considering adopting the AWS cloud platform?
- Do you want to learn about the AWS services that might be applicable in your organization’s DevOps practice?