Amazon Web Services for BI & Analytics
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Amazon Web Services is the leading cloud platform for Business Intelligence and Analytics. What are the relevant services and how do they work together for greatest effect?
In this recorded webcast, Thorogood consultants Jeff Burke and Deb Lee review the capabilities from Amazon and how they can be used in combination to drive valuable BI and Analytics solutions. They also show how Amazon aligns with existing strategies and technologies and where to get started.
What we cover:
- Review the value drivers for cloud BI and Analytics and how they relate to Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Introduce the AWS services related to BI and Analytics including the compute platform, data storage, reporting and analytics
- Demonstrate the AWS services and how they can work together to achieve reporting and analytics functionality
- Discuss the considerations for Amazon cloud and how to integrate the offering with existing strategies and technologies
Is it for you?
- Are you interested in how Amazon Web Services can improve your data and analytical capabilities?
- Is your organization adopting, or considering adopting, Amazon as a cloud vendor?
- Are you interested to understand how Amazon Web Services can integrate with existing strategies and technologies?