- Mobile Reporting
Leading BI vendors have ensured their platforms allow for the mobile delivery of reports, and the circumstances of 2020 have led to more individuals interacting with data reporting tools from laptops and desktops in home offices and mobile reporting has been de-prioritized. However, it is important not to lose sight of the value of accessing data-driven insights from tablets and mobile devices.
Certain dashboards and reports are more suited to simplified, mobile-oriented delivery. Certain roles necessitate or lend themselves much more to mobile consumption of reports.
As we look forward to 2021, with a broader return to more normalcy looming, Brendan Lunquist and Emily Dentinger discuss re-prioritizing and realizing the value of mobile reporting with popular BI tools Tableau and Power BI.
What we cover:
- An introduction to the capabilities that Mobile Reporting has to offer
- How to construct Mobile Reports & Dashboards using both Tableau and Power BI
- Exploring the possibilities that Mobile Reporting has to offer in an everyday context
Is it for you?
- Are you looking to learn how to introduce Mobile Reporting into your organization using your existing BI tools?
- Are you interested in having your reports and data available to you alongside your other important mobile applications?