- Service models
- Enterprise delivery
You have a ton of data amidst an ever-changing technology landscape without enough bandwidth to keep up, let alone innovate. In this recorded webcast, Thorogood consultant Amanda Quon discusses the ways we’ve serviced our customers to meet their growing needs.
In this modern age, enterprise organizations need to move quickly and efficiently to gain competitive advantage. A company may acquire more data that needs to be ingested, harmonized, analyzed, and reported on in an automated fashion for speed to insight. Cloud technologies may be adopted requiring new skillsets. New approaches may need to be created to best incorporate and implement these changes within your organization. Whether your need is technical or strategic in nature, Thorogood’s BI as a Service will provide the expertise to get you where you want to go.
- Discusses the ways business requests have changed over the last few years
- Describes key pain points across data, tools, and processes
- Explores a customizable, catch-all approach to rapidly provide business value
Is it for you?
- Do you have a large swath of data you’re itching to better understand and report on?
- Are you interested in using advanced techniques to gain better insights into your business?
- Is your organization intending to leverage the latest and greatest in technology?
- Would you like to get your initiative off the ground to provide business value quickly?