- Revenue Management
We take a deep dive into the practical application of revenue management and the strategies you can use to make data-driven, user-relevant decisions, maximizing your revenue potential.
Revenue management takes the age-old “sell more” and transforms it to “sell smarter”. Understanding the fundamentals of revenue management is vital to its success for your organization. Going beyond the fundamentals – knowing and accurately modeling the breadth and depth of data available – can paint a more holistic picture and drive better insights for growth.
We’ve identified key drivers for success in building out and gaining adoption of a revenue management application, including reliable & repeatable integration of external and internal data and providing report views at different granularities to cover a wide audience.
Business Intelligence for Revenue Management (21 mins)
What we cover in this webcast:
- Fundamentals of Revenue Management
- Revenue Management application considerations
- External data provisioning
- External and internal data integration
- Granularity of reporting
- Local vs. global alignment
- User adoption approaches
Is it for you?
- Are you currently seeking new strategies to address revenue?
- Are you building applications to support revenue management?
- Have you had issues aligning data or reporting out diagnostics?
- Do you need a scalable, robust RM design?