- Data Governance
As organizations grow, so too does their data and with it the need for secure, trusted, and shareable insights. With advances in modern data platforms, the flexibility of self-serve at enterprise scale and tight IT control are no longer mutually exclusive.
Trusted data, trusted content and shared responsibilities are what modern data governance brings to a company by defining a model that is available to everyone and that ensures data quality, content security, and consistency.
In this recorded webcast, Thorogood consultants Maria Pinilla Manzano and Sunaina Srivastava show how a good Data Governance Strategy takes into account the various data and security needs of stakeholders and harnesses the power of a platform that is flexible enough to cater to those requirements. As a leader in this space, Tableau offers a compelling option to help you understand, analyze, and gain insights from data while attending to your company’s security requirements.
What we cover
- Key aspects to consider when building a data governance strategy
- How to understand and manage options for security implementation and licensing
- The self-serve enabling power of Tableau’s Data Management Add-On
Is it for you?
- Are you interested in discovering how Tableau can help you and your organization deploy a secure and trusted data governance strategy?
- Are you keen on understanding what capabilities and resulting licensing different stakeholders require?
- Are you looking to drive adoption of Tableau to a wider audience?