- Microsoft Azure
Tableau continues to extend its integration with cloud platforms that can enhance the power of analysis within your organization.
Its seamless integration with the Microsoft Azure platform, including Azure SQL DB, Azure Databricks, and the latest release Azure Synapse Analytics (formerly known as Azure SQL Data Warehouse), provides a powerful technology combination for getting the best insights from your cloud enterprise data. In this recorded webcast, Thorogood consultants Deepika Bhatt and Nanda Kumar Nainadurai show how Tableau can be used to interrogate and unleash insights from data held in this wide variety of Microsoft Azure repositories.
Powerful Pairings : Tableau and Microsoft Azure Synapse Analytics
What we cover:
- An overview of how Tableau can connect to components in the Azure platform
- Data architecture designs for Tableau and Azure integrated services
- Different visualization capabilities of Tableau to enhance the quality of analysis
Is it for you?
- Are you currently using Tableau and looking to move your data assets to the Microsoft cloud platform?
- Do you want to find out more about how to integrate Azure-held data and Tableau?
- Are you interested in exploring how Tableau can surface hidden insights on your Azure data?