- Tableau Desktop and Server
- Tableau Prep
In 2020, Tableau continues to lead in the BI & Analytics industry with exciting offerings for data manipulation, exploration, and visualization.
In this recorded webcast Thorogood Consultant Maria Pinilla explores the impact of the Salesforce acquisition and demonstrate some of the new product offerings such as Buffer Calculations, Dynamic Parameters, and Viz Animations.
Tableau Product Roadmap: 2020 Updates
What to expect:
- New functionality released in the latest version of the Tableau Suite and a preview of Tableau 2020.2 (beta)
- Insights into new features currently in release and review of some exciting ones from 2019.4, including live demos
- Overview of the BI and Analytics landscape and how the Salesforce-Tableau acquisition has impacted the market
Is it for you?
- Are you interested in learning how Tableau can enhance your analysis?
- Would you like to understand how Tableau can surface hidden insights on your data?
- Are you a user of Tableau and/or Salesforce and excited about the combination of these respective market leaders?