In this recorded webcast, Thorogood consultants Brendan Lundquist and Scott Stieritz show how we can enrich our Tableau solutions with custom analytical insights using Python and R.
Many organizations rely on Tableau for reporting and analytical solutions and have a growing appetite for more “advanced” analyses driven through languages like Python and R. In this webcast, we demonstrate how these tools can work together to bring value to your business, and we discuss what you may need to keep in mind as you get started.
- Explains how Tableau can be used with Python & R
- Provides considerations for tool selection and application design based on end-user needs
- Explores realistic analytical use cases using both Python & R with Tableau
Is it for you?
- Are you looking to pair your investments in data science and ML with front end reporting in a cohesive manner?
- Do you want to provide easier consumption of your analytical reports for business users?
- Are you looking to extend your base capabilities within Tableau?