An Overview of Azure for Analytics
- Microsoft Azure
- Advanced Analytics
The analytics offerings on Microsoft Azure are evolving at an incredible pace. The options available to you may seem mind-boggling, and if you are looking for someone to deconstruct the mystique around some of them and explain them to you in simple terms, you’re in the right place.
In this recorded webcast Athulya Ramamoorthy, we take a whistle-stop tour of some of the technologies underpinning analytics on Azure and introduce SQL Data Warehouse and Power BI as a powerful combination for getting the best out of your enterprise data.
This is the first in a series of events where we delve deep into Azure SQL Data Warehouse and Power BI along with exploring some examples of modern data architectures on Azure.
Azure for Analytics An Overview
What we cover in this webcast
- An overview of the analytics technologies on Azure
- An introduction to Azure SQL Data Warehouse and Power BI for analytics
Is it for you?
- Do you want to keep up to date with the advancements in the Azure analytics space?
- Are you interested in finding out which Azure components might be relevant to you?
- Are you using or considering Power BI for your analytics needs?