- Microsoft Azure
- Advanced Analytics
The analytics offerings on Microsoft Azure are evolving at an incredible pace. The options available to you may seem mind-boggling, and if you are looking for someone to deconstruct the mystique around some of them and explain them to you in simple terms, you’re in the right place.
In this session, we take a whistle-stop tour of some of the technologies underpinning analytics on Azure and introduce SQL Data Warehouse and Power BI as a powerful combination for getting the best out of your enterprise data.
This webcast is the first in a series of events where we delve deep into Azure SQL Data Warehouse and Power BI along with exploring some examples of modern data architectures on Azure.
Other events in the Simply Unmatched series
Join us on the 24th of Oct at the Azure Tech Day, as we spend a day building an end-to-end analytics solution leveraging various Azure components. We revisit Azure and modern data architectures in another half-day workshop on the 21st of November, the registration link for which will be available on our website soon.
What we’ll cover in this webcast
- An overview of the analytics technologies on Azure
- An introduction to Azure SQL Data Warehouse and Power BI for analytics
Is it for you?
- Do you want to keep up to date with the advancements in the Azure analytics space?
- Are you interested in finding out which Azure components might be relevant to you?
- Are you using or considering Power BI for your analytics needs?