- Tableau Desktop
- Tableau Prep
- Tableau Online
Join us on August 20th as we share the latest Tableau product updates and features included in Tableau 2020.3 Beta. Listen to our experts go in depth on the newly announced functionality, such as the new capability of writing to a database in Tableau Prep.
Tableau is rapidly expanding the value of its platform by continuing to enhance its core reporting functionality and is now enabling painless data preparation and transformation behind the scenes. In this webcast, we demonstrate some exciting new features plus enhanced functionality in Tableau Desktop and Tableau Server 2020.
What to expect:
- New functionality and updated features released as part of Tableau 2020.3 Beta available in the latest version of Tableau Desktop, Tableau Prep and Tableau Server/Online.
- Insights into new features currently in release and those planned for release across the product suite, including live demos.
- Additional information on switching to Tableau from existing tools, as well as other tools you may be using that Tableau can easily pair with.
Is it for you?
- Are you currently using Tableau in your organization and interested in learning how it can enhance your analysis?
- Are you looking to utilize the power of Tableau Prep by bringing more data and opening new opportunities to understand your business?
- Are you new to Tableau and interested in using the tool while staying up to date on the tool’s offerings?