- Sustainability Manager
Global organizations with a large carbon footprint are feeling the need to reduce their emission output more than ever. New emissions reporting standards are being introduced globally, and COP28 marked the first time that countries explicitly agreed to transition away from fossil fuel usage. Effective sustainability reporting is key to progressing on targets, and as the saying goes: “What gets measured gets done”.
Several technology vendors offer solutions to record, report, and reduce your emissions, water, and waste data. In this recorded webinar Thorogood Data & AI Consultants Deepika Bhatt and Sophie Saunders explore the capabilities of Microsoft Sustainability Manager focusing on a use case that tracks carbon consumption and discuss how this approach can fit within your data architecture and strategy to deliver the most impact on your sustainability journey.
Accelerating Your Sustainability Plans With Microsoft Sustainability Manager (20 mins)
What we cover:
- Sharing a brief overview of how organizations should look to align their data strategies in an evolving technology landscape to allow for effective sustainability reporting
- A demonstration of how you can leverage the latest vendor offerings to model energy usage across a series of real-estate facilities to assess energy optimization
- An exploration of how Microsoft Sustainability Manager can fit into your wider sustainability data strategy and platform
Is this for you?
- Are you interested in understanding how you can adapt your data strategy and architecture to allow for effective sustainability reporting?
- Are you looking to reduce the manual effort in managing your emission factors and calculations?
- Are you looking to accelerate your sustainability journey and want to see how Microsoft Sustainability Manager can fit into your platform?