While COP27 solidified new plans for taking care of the planet, the conference, held in Egypt at the end of 2022, highlighted that there is a lot of work to be done to keep global warming under 1.5°C.
It can be seen now more than ever that large organizations with huge environmental impacts need to take quick and measured action, and digital transformation is the way to do that. Databricks and other cloud computing tools provide vast capabilities to ingest, transform and visualize data so that organizations can measure sustainability metrics like packaging waste, water usage and emissions production. These metrics are key to driving actionable insights that allow organizations to meet their sustainability goals.
How Technology & Data Can Revolutionize Your Sustainability Journey (16 mins)
Thorogood has experience working with enterprise organizations that are establishing themselves as leaders in terms of their sustainability goals on initiatives to quantify how their activities are influencing environmental factors in the name of reducing this impact. In this recorded webcast Thorogood Data and Analytics Consultants Lauren Potechin and Ewan Yeaxlee show which tools are out there and how they can be applied to revolutionize your sustainability journey.
What to expect:
- A brief look at what happened at COP26/27 and how it’s affected trends in the data and analytics industry
- How major technology providers like Google, Amazon, Microsoft, Salesforce and Databricks are configuring their existing toolsets and creating new tools to focus on sustainability
- An illustration of how the latest technologies help support the innovative data and analytics solutions that drive sustainability initiatives
- A guide on how to take the first steps of your sustainability journey
Is it for you?
- Do you want to derive insights from your organization’s sustainability data?
- Would you like to understand how data analytics solutions have helped others to address common sustainability challenges?
- Are you looking to get started on, or accelerate, your sustainability journey?