What's new with Databricks?
- Cloud Data Platform
Learn about the many new developments that are enhancing this leading Cloud Data Platform.
Databricks, which is now available on the 3 major clouds of Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, and Google Cloud Platform, is fast-evolving and becoming a complete and best-in-class cloud data platform. Databricks presented a number of updates to the data engineering, data science, data streaming, data governance, and data ‘lakehousing’ aspects of the service during their recent Data & AI Summit.
During this 20-minute video, Thorogood consultants Fernando Takeshi and Alaistair Jones highlight and demo some of the changes across the different functional areas of the Databricks platform – including Delta Live Tables, Delta Sharing and Cleanrooms, and Unity Catalog. This is a great way to stay abreast of some of the new functionality available and the aspirations of this leading vendor in the space of data & analytics.
What’s new with Databricks? (19 mins)
What we cover:
- A review of the major functional areas of the Databricks platform
- Presenting the updates to the Databricks platform in each of these functional areas
- Demos and screenshots of these new features in action
Is it for you?
- Are you using the Databricks platform and keen to remain up-to-date with new developments and features?
- Are you considering Databricks and interested to learn about all the ways in which it can bring value to Data and Analytics at your organization?