Climate awareness continues to grow throughout the world, pushing utilities to develop decarbonization strategies that are leading to decentralization and digitalization.
Enterprises and public sector organizations could consider moving to the cloud as a key component of their sustainability strategy since IT equipment and data centers are major sources of energy consumption and carbon emissions.
In this recorded webcast Thorogood Consultant Akshay Chaturvedi outlines some of the key considerations.
Sustainable Consumption in AWS (19 mins)
What we cover:
- An introduction to sustainable consumption with AWS
- How AWS frameworks ensure workloads are sustainable
- How to ensure you adhere to these frameworks when building on AWS
Is it for you?
- Are you currently setting up your cloud architecture and have thought about sustainable measures to be in place?
- Would you like to learn about how AWS can be utilized for sustainable analytics?