- Data Science
Enterprise organizations, as with governments and society writ large, are increasingly conscious of their environmental footprint. Almost invariably enterprise organizations are setting high-level ambitions and quantifiable targets for their impact on the environment.
Measuring the actual impact requires an understanding of the data available within the organization, new data that can be sourced, and how this data can be extracted, loaded and modelled effectively. Once the data is available via a platform, it is important that the organization understands how to visualize and analyze this data effectively, and use this information to comply with legal and compliance reporting.
Thorogood has experience working with enterprise organizations that are establishing themselves as leaders in terms of their sustainability goals on initiatives to quantify how their activities are influencing environmental factors in the name of reducing this impact. In this 30-minute webinar, we will explore the fundamentals of using digital transformation to drive organizations towards their sustainability goals.
What we’ll cover:
- The rising importance of being able to define quantifiable sustainability goals and measure impact
- The typical enterprise organization data that exists to support measuring environmental impact
- Considerations when building data platforms with environmental and sustainability data
- The process of conducting analytics and building reports with environmental and sustainability data
Is it for you:
- Are you interested to learn more about how companies are using data to define attainable sustainability ambitions?
- Are you considering or in the process of developing a sustainability data platform?
- Are you keen to understand the type of analytics and reporting that is possible once sustainability data is made available?