- Machine Learning
- Data Science
Machine Learning is a term that is commonly used, but few people know where to begin when trying to introduce it to their business. A good understanding of the fundamentals and a knowledge of the relevant tools available is all that is required to begin to derive value from machine learning.
One of these tools is Databricks, combined with open source platform MLflow, which can be essential tools in simplifying the process of developing, testing, deploying and managing your machine learning projects.
This webcast will help you understand the fundamental concepts behind machine learning and provide you with the tools to begin to apply it within your business.
What we cover:
- Introduction to machine learning
- Developing a machine learning model
- Managing your machine learning models with ML Ops
Is it for you?
- Are you interested in learning about machine learning?
- Are you looking to explore how Databricks can be used to deploy machine learning models?