- Power Apps
- Power BI
As organizations begin to embrace wide adoption of Power BI, a need is arising for integrating their dynamic reports and dashboards into wider business solutions.
In this webcast, Thorogood consultants Amanda Teschko and Charlie Kirby explore how companies can extend the capabilities of Power BI by integrating it with more components of Microsoft’s Power Platform, including Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power Virtual Agents.
Using Microsoft’s Power Platform to Amplify your Business Solutions
In this webcast we:
- Introduce the components of the Power Platform
- Explore use cases for integrating Power BI with other Power offerings
Is it for you?
- Are you looking to add workflow processes around your Power BI reporting?
- Are you struggling to capture user-entered data for use in Power BI reports?
- Would your Power BI solutions benefit from better integration with technologies like SharePoint, Outlook, and OneDrive?