- Microsoft PowerApps
If only there was a way to connect your data across all of your platforms like SharePoint Online, Office 365, Salesforce, OneDrive, and Azure! With Microsoft PowerApps – now there is! Join us as we explore how Microsoft PowerApps can change your business.
In this recorded webcast, Thorogood consultants Deb Lee and Scott Stieritz illustrate how PowerApps lets you build apps in hours with robust logic to be run in your browser and on your mobile devices. PowerApps can be used to integrate data from hundreds of sources within your business. Whether it’s data, documents, or business processes, PowerApps can elevate your approach to Business Intelligence and Analytics.
During this webcast, we cover:
- What is Microsoft PowerApps?
- Why should you consider PowerApps in your Business Intelligence and Analytics Strategy?
- How can you get started with PowerApps?
Is it for you?
- Are you interested in exploring PowerApps for your organization but not sure how to get started?
- Do you want to understand how PowerApps can help you integrate your Power BI, Office 365, SharePoint Online, and Azure platforms?
- Are you in the process of deciding which Business Intelligence platform is right for your organization?