- Microsoft Power BI
Microsoft is in the leading position in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms and it is continuing to evolve the Power BI offering at a pace. The active user community provides feedback and ideas with Microsoft adding oft-requested features into the product with a swift turnaround.
With new visualizations, adding more analytics and more customization options, Power BI is rapidly expanding the value of its platform by continuing to enhance its core reporting functionality. In this webcast, we demonstrate some exciting new features plus enhanced functionality in Power BI Desktop and Power BI Service.
What to expect
- New functionality and updated features in the latest versions of Power BI
- Insights into new features planned for release across the product suite
- Demonstrations of the AI capabilities that you can put into the hands of your users
- How Power BI can be integrated with Power Apps to extend its capabilities
Is it for you?
- Are you currently using Power BI in your organization and interested in learning how it can enhance your analysis?
- Are you considering Power BI for your analytics needs and want to learn about its key features?