- Power BI
Microsoft is in the leading position in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms and it is continuing to evolve the Power BI offering at a pace. The active user community provides feedback and ideas with Microsoft adding popular features into the product with a swift turnaround.
Power BI is rapidly expanding the value of its platform by continuing to enhance both its core reporting functionality as well as other governance and management features making it an attractive enterprise platform. In this webcast, we demonstrate some exciting new features released in the last quarter. We’ll have a look at recent additions to Power BI Desktop and Service including new and improved visualizations, new data connectors, governance and more.
What to expect
- New functionality and updated features in the latest versions of Power BI Desktop
- Peek into the newer preview features on Power BI Service
- Insights into new features planned for release across the product suite
Is it for you?
- Are you currently using Power BI in your organization and interested in learning how it can enhance your analysis?
- Are you considering Power BI for your analytics needs and want to learn about its key features?