- Machine Learning
Organizations across nearly every industry are streamlining business processes through machine learning and advanced analytics. Amazon SageMaker can support this journey from early-stage analytical exploration through the deployment of enterprise-grade machine learning solutions.
In this recorded webcast, Thorogood consultants Scott Stieritz and Nanda Kumar Nainadurai discuss key components of a robust approach to machine learning and think about how Amazon SageMaker can help us work toward this approach.
Introduction to Machine Learning with Amazon SageMaker (29 minutes)
What to expect
This webcast includes a presentation and demo discussing the following topics:
- Introduction to machine learning and related concepts
- Considerations for creating production-worthy machine learning solutions
- Exploration of functionality available through Amazon SageMaker and how that functionality can fit into a technical architecture
Is it for you?
- Have you just begun your journey with analytics and are looking to understand the technical possibilities?
- Are you looking to empower your analysts and data scientists with a powerful toolset?
- Have you invested in early exploration and need help with productionization?
If so, this event will be a valuable investment of your time.
Thorogood is an independent consultancy specializing in Business Intelligence and Analytics. With over 30 years of experience, Thorogood provides strategy, requirements analysis, design, implementation, training, support, and analytics services to the world’s leading companies.