Getting Started with Amazon Web Services for Data & Analytics
- Amazon Web Services
In a world filled with Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity, and Ambiguity, it is important to understand the changing landscape in its entirety and recognize the opportunities arising out of this.
Today, digital transformation and cloud adoption are not buzzwords anymore; they play a crucial role and are part of the day-to-day business life. However, not all functions of the businesses have fully realized their potential due to multiple impediments In this Recorded webcast Thorogood Consultant Nanda Kumar Nainadurai outlines some of the considerations.
Getting Started with Amazon Web Services
This recorded webcast:
- Provides a brief overview of the Amazon Web Services platform and its varied offerings
- Discusses common use cases
- Deep dives into a few interesting AWS tools
- Explores how some of these tools fit together to bring value to your organization
Is it for you?
- Do you want to quickly derive business-focused insights to keep up with the unprecedented circumstances?
- Has your primary investment been on-premises, and now you’re looking to migrate to the cloud?
- Are you looking to enhance your current applications by leveraging AWS?