- Delta Lake
- Amazon Web Services
Delta Lake is one of the most talked-about advances in cloud data engineering, bringing an extra level of reliability, transparency, control, and often speed to your data lake. Are you getting the benefits?
Originally developed by Databricks, a leading company in cloud computing known for its popular unified data analytics platform, Delta Lake adds a storage layer to data lakes to help ensure your data lake contains high-quality data. Whether you’re using Azure or AWS, and developing for data engineering or data science, its ability to provide ACID transactions, audit data history, rollback to earlier versions and have greater schema control allows for greater trust and management of your data lake – critical in the fast-changing world we now live in. Watch this recorded webcast to see how Delta Lake could add value to your data lake.
Boosting your data lake with Delta Lake
This webcast covers:
- What is Delta Lake and what’s its back story?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of Delta Lake?
- What a typical Delta Lake architecture looks like
- Demo of Delta Lake architecture using the cloud AWS technology
Is it for you?
- Do you want to know more about Delta Lake, Databricks or cloud data architecture?
- Are you looking to avoid the dreaded data “swamp”?
- Do you want to understand how Delta Lake can improve your cloud data architecture in both Azure and AWS?
- Do you want to see Delta Lake in action?