- Tableau Desktop
- Tableau Prep
- Tableau Server/Online
Thorogood Consultants Amanda Quon and Deb Lee share the latest Tableau product updates, direct from the Berlin Tableau Conference. Plus, listen to our experts debate ways the new Salesforce acquisition of Tableau may elevate the analytics landscape.
Tableau is rapidly expanding the value of its platform by continuing to enhance its core reporting functionality and is now enabling painless data preparation and transformation behind the scenes. In this webcast, we demonstrate some exciting new features including Ask Data and Tableau Prep plus enhanced functionality in Tableau Desktop and Tableau Server 2019.
What to expect
- New functionality released in the latest version of Tableau Desktop, Tableau Prep, and Tableau Server/Online.
- Insights into new features currently in release and those planned for release across the product suite, including live demos.
- Discussion of the Salesforce-Tableau acquisition and how Salesforce and Tableau customers may benefit from the deal.
Is it for you?
- Are you currently using Tableau in your organization and interested in learning how it can enhance your analysis?
- Are you looking to utilize the power of Tableau Prep by bringing more data and opening new opportunities to understand your business?
- Are you using Tableau and/or Salesforce and are curious about how the acquisition may impact your organization?