- Alteryx, Tableau, Analytics
Alteryx can bring data preparation, data blending, and advanced analytics capabilities to analysts’ fingertips. Combining these features with the powerful visualizations of Tableau enables quicker and more insightful decision making.
Thorogood consultants Nick Ceneviva and Alli Hogan introduce Alteryx and demonstrate how Alteryx can be paired with Tableau to provide self-service data preparation, blending, and visualizations for data-driven insights.
What we cover:
In this webcast, we:
- Introduce Alteryx Designer and the data preparation, data blending and analytics features available within Alteryx
- Demonstrate how Alteryx can be paired with Tableau to provide self-service analytics
- Discuss how Alteryx Server can be used to scale, operationalize and share analytics
Is it for you?
- Are you interested in performing predictive, statistical, and spatial analytics using an intuitive user interface, without writing code?
- Are you struggling to combine and prepare data sources before analyzing your data within Tableau?
- Are you currently using Alteryx and interested in learning how combining data outputs with Tableau can provide enhanced data visualization capabilities?