- Virtual Training
- Tableau Desktop
Join us on March 4th for a hands-on workshop to learn more about the Tableau Desktop tool and explore its many functionalities.
Tableau is a market-leading business intelligence platform, used by organizations across the globe to help people see and understand their data. Tableau’s vast product suite, which consists of Tableau Desktop, Prep, Server & Online, and Mobile, provides a powerful, end-to-end analysis platform for your data. Tableau provides analytics to everyone, to allow for quick and easy analysis, regardless of your role.
In this workshop targeted towards users in the early-stages of your Tableau journey, you will get an introduction of the Tableau Desktop tool, and have the opportunity to get hands-on with the product through guided exercises. We will also explore the art of the possible with demos of advanced visuals and dashboard techniques that you can utilize in your organization.
What to expect:
- Instructor-led demos of Tableau Desktop and advanced functionalities
- Hands-on exploration of various components of Tableau Desktop
- Demonstrate how to distribute your business content to larger audiences
- By the end of the session, you will have created your own dashboard to summarize KPIs and key metrics
Is it for you?
- Are you starting to adopt Tableau in your organization and would like to understand how to get started?
- Are you currently using Tableau and interested to learn more about how it can enhance your analysis?
- Are you in a development rut and want to learn about new visuals and dashboard techniques?