- Online Workshop
- Microsoft Azure
Organizations are turning to cloud architectures for flexibility, speed of delivery and scalability at an affordable cost. Microsoft Azure is often chosen for BI & Analytics due to the depth and breadth of its offerings in that area, but sometimes the large number of capabilities can make it difficult to know where to begin.
By introducing a design pattern for a business intelligence and analytics architecture in Microsoft Azure, we’ll show how a starting-point reference set of tools can simplify the process of identifying which capabilities best serve your business goals. We’ll extend this by looking at real use cases to explore some of the considerations that drive tool selection.
We’ll take a deeper look at the most common Azure components in a BI landscape, using real-world examples to understand how each fits into the overall architecture.
By understanding what is possible with Azure, we will explore how an end-to-end cloud solution can service evolving business and technology needs as demands for data and analytics grow.
What we’ll cover
- Discuss advantages and considerations when moving your BI & Analytics applications to the cloud
- Introduce key Azure components such as Azure Data Lake Store, Data Factory, Azure SQL Database and Databricks
- Show, using real use cases, how these technologies combine to enable BI & Analytics
Is it for you?
- Do you want to understand how cloud technologies can help deliver valuable BI applications?
- Are you interested in finding out which Azure components you can use in your scenario?
- Are you considering a cloud strategy and want to prioritize which projects are best-suited to cloud deployment?
This is an interactive, exercise-led training. Our specialists will present key topics, guide attendees through hands-on experience, and answer questions that you may have. The training is delivered using Microsoft Teams.
Please note that this event will be conducted in Portuguese.