- Azure DevOps
It is clear that the implementation of DevOps principles in technology driven companies is critical for business success, increasing effectiveness, reliability, performance and reducing time to deliver value to customers and business users.
When working in cloud environments, companies will most likely need to rely on Azure DevOps to manage code, CI/CD pipelines and other activities. While Azure DevOps has many different components and functionalities, its utilization in a non-optimal way can make tasks ineffective, reducing agility and creating dependence on manual inputs. In order to make use of this tool to its fullest, there are a few concepts and good practices users should consider, which can improve agility, reduce costs and make deployments seamless.
Join in for this 30-minute webinar where we’ll discuss how to use Azure DevOps effectively and explore key functionalities and good practices you should be implementing in your organization in order to enable users to fully utilize all the benefits of Azure DevOps.
What we’ll cover:
- DevOps principles
- Main functionalities of Azure DevOps
- Good Practices to improve Azure DevOps effectiveness
Is it for you?
- Are you starting your DevOps journey in cloud platforms?
- Are you interested in learning more about Azure DevOps and making your work more effective?
- Are you exploring ways to decrease time to value and realize efficiencies in managing your cloud environment?