- Microsoft Azure
Microsoft’s flagship big data tool, Synapse Analytics, is seeing substantial evolution across its feature set and is being positioned as a key component in an Azure modern data platform.
With advances in Spark and SQL serverless, data security, SQL Pools, CI/CD, and many other capabilities we’re starting to realize the integrations, cost competitiveness, and flexibility that’s desired in a cloud big data architecture. Join us for this 30-minute webinar to see how Synapse is being employed, where the latest features are adding value, and our thoughts on implementation patterns.
What we’ll cover:
- Key features of Azure Synapse Analytics and why they matter for implementation
- Deep dive into a number of key aspects of the tool to really understand why they work and why they matter
- A view of how we’re seeing organizations implement Synapse and what’s going into their evaluations
Is it for you?
- Are you looking to understand different design patterns and capabilities offered by the Azure cloud?
- Are you interested in where Synapse has come and what it has to offer?
- Do you have an Azure-based cloud platform and want to understand if Synapse could play a role?