Digging into Azure Synapse
- Microsoft Azure
Microsoft’s flagship big data tool, Synapse Analytics, is seeing substantial evolution across its feature set and is being positioned as a key component in an Azure modern data platform.
With advances in Spark and SQL serverless, data security, SQL Pools, CI/CD, and many other capabilities we’re starting to realize the integrations, cost competitiveness, and flexibility that’s desired in a cloud big data architecture. In this 30-minute recorded webinar, Thorogood Consultants Tim Tague and Emily Dentinger show how Synapse is being employed, where the latest features are adding value, and share thoughts on implementation patterns.
Digging into Azure Synapse Analytics (23 mins)
What we cover:
- Key features of Azure Synapse Analytics and why they matter for implementation
- Deep dive into a number of key aspects of the tool to really understand why they work and why they matter
- A view of how we’re seeing organizations implement Synapse and what’s going into their evaluations
Is it for you?
- Are you looking to understand different design patterns and capabilities offered by the Azure cloud?
- Are you interested in where Synapse has come and what it has to offer?
- Do you have an Azure-based cloud platform and want to understand if Synapse could play a role?