Technology is constantly evolving featuring new capabilities, new approaches, and new challenges. Microsoft Azure is a leading cloud platform vendor on the cutting edge of data & analytics offering best in breed tools. As a tenured Microsoft partner, we offer a unique perspective from insights gained through our partnership as well as countless client engagements.
In this webcast, we will discuss the latest features and advancements from Azure in Q1 of 2021. We’ll look at Synapse Analytics, Purview, and some of the other significant introductions from Azure along with new functionalities that are impacting data lakes, data science tools and many other foundational elements of modern data platforms.
What we’ll cover:
Drawing from client experiences and our partnership with Microsoft, we will explore:
- Key recent announcements from Azure with an eye on what they mean for data and analytics, and where they fit in the landscape.
- Important features and capabilities that have been introduced which we see making a big difference in our solutions.
- A view of Azure’s data & AI direction and postulation of things to keep an eye out for over the next few months
Is it for you?
- Are you looking to stay up to date with the latest innovations from Azure?
- Have you been leveraging Azure workloads and interested to understand where the roadmap is headed and new features that may be valuable?
- Do like to stay apprised of technology and keep tabs on what Azure is offering in the market?