- Microsoft Azure
- Synapse Analytics
At Microsoft’s recent “Shape Your Future with Azure Data and Analytics” virtual summit, Satya Nadella shared Microsoft’s perspective on how the data landscape will evolve over the coming years and made two significant announcements about key Microsoft products in the space.
Azure Synapse Analytics moved to General Availability, a major milestone for Microsoft’s flagship service that unifies data integration, data warehousing, analytics and reporting. Azure Purview, the new data governance service that allows organizations to manage their data whether it sits in on-premises systems, Software as a Services applications, or Azure and other clouds, was unveiled and moved to Public Preview.
Thorogood and Microsoft will be collaborating on a virtual panel webinar on January 20th at 11am ET via Microsoft Teams, during which we will discuss and provide an overview of these new offerings, demo the services, and then answer any audience questions on these new services or Microsoft’s vision for the future of data and analytics. Please join us to learn more about these new and evolving services, and get answers to any questions you may have. Thorogood has also published a blog post on these topics here.
What we’ll cover:
- An overview of Azure Synapse Analytics and a demo of the service
- An introduction to Azure Purview featuring a demo of the new offering
- How these tools will benefit enterprise organizations
- How to get started with these offerings
- Q&A from the audience
Is it for you?
- Are you keen to learn about leading modern data platform offerings?
- Are you interested to stay up-to-date on Microsoft’s data & analytics roadmap?
- Do you have any questions on these new offerings for an expert panel?