Introduction to Duty-Free Channel Reporting
- Consumer Goods
Duty-free merchandising solutions strategy presents a game-changing opportunity for travel retailers. For a long time now, travel retailers have acknowledged that consumers in the right frame of mind who are open to this kind of activity are an exciting environment. Duty-free & travel retail generates vital revenues. Across the world, retail is now the largest contributor to non-aeronautical income at airports.
As of the first quarter of 2020, price advantage and price-quality ratio attributed to shopping duty-free were the leading reasons that consumers made duty-free and travel retail purchases. Each of these factors was chosen by 31 percent of consumers when making purchases in the duty-free channel. In this recorded webcast, Thorogood Consultant Akshay Chaturvedi outlines some of the considerations.
Introduction to Duty Free Channel Reporting (16 mins)
What we cover:
- An Introduction to Duty-Free Channel reporting on sales data.
- An overview of how you can leverage your data sets to grow the duty-free channel.
- A demo of some of the reporting examples that can help realize the opportunities in this channel
Is it for you?
- Are you currently in the duty-free channel and interested to learn more on how to use your data to grow the business?
- Would you like to learn about how your data can drive your channel growth?