- Revenue Growth Management
- Consumer Goods
Consumers are opting for different products, switching to new brands, and buying through alternate channels at unprecedented rates. Consumer Goods Organizations must adapt their Revenue Growth Management strategies to respond to and get ahead of the volatile and dynamic market landscape. Analytics has a role to play, and provides a massive advantage, in this space.
Revenue management is critical to the success of your organization. Effectively leveraging your data assets to support reporting and advanced analytics initiatives to drive analyses focused on various levers including promotions, pricing and assortment is a key priority for organizations. Data Science and Machine Learning aid in offering greater visibility to underlying trends and surfacing insights that help establish a competitive advantage.
Thorogood has vast experience working with leading Consumer Goods organizations and supporting their Revenue Growth initiatives through reporting applications and exploratory analytics. In this webcast, we lay out the fundamentals of Revenue Growth Management, outline strategies that can be leveraged to drive informed decisions, and explore how organizations can maximize their revenue potential through reporting and data science.
Driving Revenue Growth Management (24 mins)
In this webcast we:
- Define the pillars of Revenue Growth Management
- Describe strategies and considerations to maximize the value gained from Revenue Growth Management analyses
- Explore interesting use cases that will leverage Machine Learning and Advanced Analytics
Is it for you?
- Are you interested in the opportunities that Revenue Growth Management can offer your business?
- Are you looking to adapt your growth strategies and analyses to cater to the market’s dynamic and evolving landscape?
- Are you looking to understand how advanced analytics can support your Revenue Growth Management initiatives and goals