- Trade Promotion
- Data Science
Promotional activities offer substantial opportunities to Consumer Good Manufacturers and Retailers alike to grow share, but also carry a potential associated cost, and as such it is important to effectively use data to quantify the net benefit of promotion and inform on promotional decisions.
Manufacturers often bring promotions — Buy-One-Get-One, Discounts, Store Placement Alterations – to Retailers, and prudent Retailers will expect the Manufacturer to make a strong, increasingly data-driven case for the activity and can equally benefit by increased traffic and product velocity. Therefore, it’s more important than ever for Consumer Goods organizations to collect, integrate and model numerous data sources to establish reports and apply analytics to their promotional processes.
Thorogood has experience working with leading Consumer Goods organizations and their Trade Promotion ambitions in investing wisely and confidently with their retail partners. In this 30-minute recorded webinar, Thorogood consultants Ben Dunmire and Deb Lee discuss the growing importance of effectively leveraging a wide range of datasets used for Trade Promotion analysis, how this can be best achieved through structured reporting and data science, and even showcase some sample applications.
What we cover:
- Why effective Analytics & Reporting for Trade Promotion Management is important
- Common challenges associated with applying data solutions to Trade Promotion Management and how to attack them
- Our suggested approaches in delivering business value from your Trade Promotion systems, and how to influence business decision-making
Is it for you?
- Are you interested in improving the symbiotic relationship between your Consumer Goods organization and retailers?
- Are you looking to boost your share and revenue generation through effective Trade Promotion Management?
- Are you looking for some ideas on how you can extend or enhance your existing Trade Promotion strategies?