Introduction to Microsoft's Power Automate
- Power Automate
- User Empowerment
Most of us have experienced a situation when a simple, repetitive but necessary task has taken up multiple hours of our workday. It could be a regular task such as downloading an attachment and placing it in a certain shared folder once a week or a long monotonous task like updating a large excel file with the latest information. Whatever the task may be, the thought may have popped into your head: “there should be a much easier way to do this”.
Power Automate can help you find that easier way, freeing up your workday for more exciting, challenging and creative tasks. It is a tool that can sync with the apps that you use on a daily basis to replace your manual steps with automation reducing time spent on a rudimentary task. Furthermore, users of Power Automate can take advantage of its drag and drop interface and don’t have to write a single line of code.
In this recorded webcast, Thorogood Consultants Robbie Shaw and Hasika Chitloor give a short and informative overview of Power Automate and how it can help both individuals and their wider organization.
Introduction to Microsoft’s Power Automate (29 mins)
What to expect
In this webcast we:
- Introduce Power Automate
- Detail the types of activities where Power Automate can be effectively employed
- Demonstrate Power Automate’s capability through a couple of examples
Is it for you?
- Do you think further automation could benefit the processes your organization uses to manage and analyze its data?
- Would you like to reduce the time you spend on boring and manual tasks?
- Have you heard of Power Automate but are looking for practical examples of its potential use cases?