- Power Automate
- User Empowerment
Most of us have experienced a situation when a simple, repetitive but necessary task has taken up multiple hours of our workday. It could be a regular task such as downloading an attachment and placing it in a certain shared folder once a week, or a long monotonous task like updating a large excel file with the latest information. Whatever the task may be, the thought may have popped into your head: “there should be a much easier way to do this”.
Power Automate can help you find that easier way, freeing up your workday for more exciting, challenging and creative tasks. It is a tool that can sync with the apps that you use on a daily basis to replace your manual steps with automation reducing time spent on a rudimentary task. Furthermore, users of Power Automate can take advantage of its drag and drop interface and don’t have to write a single line of code.
This webcast will give a short and informative view of Power Automate and how it can help both the individual as well as the wider organization.
What to expect
In this webcast we will:
- Introduce Power Automate
- Detail the types of activities where Power Automate can be effectively employed
- Demonstrate Power Automate’s capability through a couple of examples
Is it for you?
- Do you think further automation could benefit the processes your organization uses to manage and analyze its data?
- Would you like to reduce the time you spend on boring and manual tasks?
- Have you heard of Power Automate but are looking for practical examples of its potential use cases?