Investing in an Enterprise Audit Platform that is analytics-ready can drive huge benefits across the organization.
Gone are those days when the act of auditing meant visiting multiple country offices and sampling data points and financial transactions to detect anomalies. In a VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, and Ambiguous) world that is getting rapidly digitalized, a more comprehensive and scientific approach can be taken to the auditing process. Taking this approach would enable auditors to have a more holistic view of the expenditures, comply with the controls in place, and easily identify areas that warrant targeted investigation.
In this recorded webcast, Thorogood consultants Al McEwan and Somnath Amancherla examine how to better understand the value of leveraging data, cloud, and visualization tools to enable data-driven audits across your entire organization.
Building Smart Financial Auditing Systems (24 Mins)
What we cover:
- An introduction to the challenges with traditional auditing approaches
- How data, cloud technologies, and visualization techniques could come together to solve those challenges
- A reference architecture of Azure and AWS cloud services to build a robust & scalable reporting solution
Is it for you?
- Are you part of the team that works with controls like Order to Cash, Source to Pay or Procurement to Pay
- Are you looking to perform data-driven audits that enable continuous auditing for 100% of the transaction records?
- Do you desire to build an auditing solution that could handle multiple data sources and complex algorithms?
- Would you like to learn about the possible technical solutions to implement intelligent audit reports?