- Supply Chain
- Cloud Architectures
In these unprecedented times, the need for visibility across the supply chain and flexibility to analyse deeper into your supply chain data is greater than ever. Join us to understand how we have helped supply chain teams of leading organizations understand their data better, as we showcase a solution that leverages data across different parts of the supply chain in various markets and forecast data to better manage the Stocks at Risk across multiple regions.
In this recorded webcast, you will be introduced to Power BI, Azure Data Lake Storage and Databricks and we will discuss how we have helped businesses to solve their stocks at risk problems by using these platforms and enabling better visibility of data. By focusing on the stocks at risk use case, we will outline the pathway to the art of possible of using your supply chain data and how to effectively use the KPIs to empower the planners to take the most appropriate action.
What we cover:
- Common problems in supply chain data and techniques to address them
- Achieving a consistent global view of stock at risk KPIs
- Architecture design patterns using Azure Data Lake Storage, Power BI and Databricks
Is it for you?
- Do you want to get a consolidated view of the stocks at risk for your supply chain teams and financial teams?
- Do you want to reduce the write-off amounts due to your stocks becoming obsolete?
- Are you keen to understand cloud architecture patterns that can support you in making better use of data?
Effectively Managing Stocks at Risk (Supply Chain) with Thorogood
Effectively Managing Stocks at Risk with Thorogood (14 mins)
If you enjoyed this content and would like to refer a colleague to view it, please click below and we’ll send them an email with all the details: