- Power BI
Join us on August 18th as we explore how to most effectively visualize your data to obtain concrete insights and avoid misleading assessments.
As companies across all industries move towards adopting modern database technologies, there is an increased desire for automated reporting and widespread sharing of data. Visually representing data is one of the best ways to reach a broad audience, however it is extremely important to choose visuals that successfully represent your data and allow the end user to draw accurate analyses. In this webcast, we will discuss how to maximize your understanding of key data findings by creating visualizations and dashboards that are increasingly valuable.
Thorogood has a multitude of experience in developing visual reports and dashboards that help draw out important insights and increase customers BI capabilities. During this webcast we will leverage our extensive industry experience and knowledge of front-end visualization tools to demonstrate the best practices for creating valuable visuals as well as highlight the most common pitfalls that can often lead to misinterpreted conclusions.
What to expect:
- An overview of the fundamentals of creating data visualizations
- An introduction to different front-end visualization tools and technologies
- The importance of utilizing the most effective visuals and common pitfalls
- The main drivers for success and best practices seen in industry for developing the most effective reports
Is it for you?
- Are you currently collecting any business relevant data, both internal and external?
- Are you interested in learning how you can enhance your current visualization analysis?
- Would you like to get a look into different ways others may be visualizing different types of data?
- Would you like to improve the value that your visualization has in your company’s decision making?