10 Excel-busting features of Anaplan
Excel is great. But how often have you seen an idea, developed in Excel, slowly morph into a ‘business critical’ application that everyone relies on, but that doesn’t scale, is impossible to maintain, versions everywhere, and the original developer is long gone? A real-life case of ‘boiling the frog’.
It’s a scenario that we’ve seen many times:
Usually we see clients struggle for far too long until they admit they need a better solution – at that point we often recommend Anaplan. This cloud-based planning and modeling tool really fits the space between Excel and other IT-implemented planning tools, with its focus on user-friendly modeling and Excel-busting features.
Watch this recorded webcast where we share our experiences and proposes her ‘top-10’ Anaplan features that put Excel in the shade.
Anaplan webcast recording (26 mins)
Is it for you?
- Have you reached the limits of Excel and want to scale-up to a more robust and controlled environment?
- Are you looking for a flexible tool to help your business planning without the heavy IT overhead?
- Do you want to enable your business users to analyze data and make data-driven decisions?
- Is your organization in need of more collaborative planning?
- Does your organization use Anaplan already allowing you to leverage this investment further?