- Online Training
- Power BI
- Microsoft Fabric
Microsoft Fabric is an end-to-end analytics platform that brings together all the data and analytics tools that organizations need to go from the data lake to the business user. Fabric integrates technologies like Azure Data Factory, Azure Synapse Analytics, and Power BI into a single unified product, empowering data and business professionals alike to unlock the potential of their data and lay the foundation for the era of AI.
Fabric Analyst in a Day is a brand new intermediate-level training designed for Power BI Data Analysts with experience on Power BI, but new to Microsoft Fabric. The goal of this informational session is to help you understand how to consolidate your data into a single source of truth where you can analyze your data and generate meaningful insights. The comprehensive training course is designed by Microsoft and presented by Thorogood consultants.
Join us from 9am – 5pm on March 20th for this free online workshop exploring the capabilities of Microsoft Fabric, where you will go through an end-to-end analytics solution from ingesting data to building reports with automatic refresh.
The capacity for this workshop is being limited to allow for audience interaction and maximize learning with priority given to current and prospective clients.
What to expect
At the end of the day you will better understand how to:
- Identify when your organization can benefit from using Microsoft Fabric for your specific business scenarios
- Leverage the full power of Microsoft Fabric to streamline and enhance productivity with integrated analytics platform
- Unify and transform data from across various data sources through Shortcuts, Dataflows Gen 2 and Pipelines
- Build rich and powerful reports to discover meaningful insights and make impactful business decisions with Power BI
Is it for you?
- Would you like to learn more about the offerings of Microsoft Fabric?
- Are you looking for hands-on experience to get started and increase your familiarity with the tool?
- Do you want to bring information on how Microsoft Fabric can optimize your work back to your company?
This is an interactive exercise-led training workshop. Our specialists will present key topics, guide attendees through hands-on experience, and answer questions that you may have. The training is delivered virtually using Microsoft Teams.
- 9:00 - 17:00 (GMT)